The Ways To Wash Curly Wigs
More and more people would you like to choose curly wigs. It is becoming a popular fashion through people who wear wigs. But do you know the ways to wash the curly wig? Here are some ways to wash the curly wigs.
1) Wash it in a shallow basin or sink with cool or lukewarm water and a small amount of wig shampoo. Mix the shampoo into the water then, add the wig. Do not rub the wig just swish it around gently.
2) Then gently rinse it off in basin or sink with cool water.
3) Fill the basin or sink again with cool water and mix in a small amount of conditioner. Swish the wig in mixture gently and then remove without rinsing.
4) Lay it out on towels to dry. If needed, pat dry to remove excess water and remember don't rub it.
5) Using a wide tooth comb gently take out the tangles and like always when untangling hair, start at the tips and work your way up to the roots. Then let it air dry on a wig stand.
Through the above ways, you can wash your curly wigs in the right way and your curly wigs can last for a long time.